Advertise in the Next Glass Ed Omnibus!
The Glass Ed Omnibus is an excellent source of advertising for you or your business!
The Glass Ed Omnibus contains:
- 40 pages in booklet form that will include all of the GED dressage shows and clinics. Last year it contained 12 show and clinic listing dates, which started in April and continued through October. Shows are located in South Western Michigan.
- All of the board members, committee heads and their contact information
- Information for Year End Awards
- All of the information needed for entry for each show
- Show entry forms
- Professional Trainer listings
- Training Facility listings
- Lists of GED donors and supporters
- Ring and show information
Web Site Listing: Advertisers will also be listed with links on the Glass Ed Web site at www.glass-ed.org, and are entitled to free classified listings.
Readership: The omnibus is distributed free to all Glass Ed members and advertisers, and extra copies are available for sale to interested persons. Glass Ed members are located throughout Michigan, and in northern Indiana and Ohio
Printing: One-color on plain paper stock. Cover is heavier colored stock.
Advertising Requirements: Advertisers must supply their ad layout as they wish it to appear in the Omnibus. We are unable to compose the copy, or layout the ad. Advertisers need to email or send the completed ad. If the ad you submit contains errors, Glass-Ed is not responsible for those errors. Emailed submissions should be sent in .doc, .jpg., or .pdf formats.
Payment: Payment should accompany advertising contract and camera-ready advertisement if not emailed. Checks and PayPal accepted.
Submission: Submit online, below, or mail to:
Mary Johnson, 12417 Oakridge Rd., Plainwell, MI 49080
Questions: E-mail email@example.com or call Mary at 269-664-4223
Closing Date: Ad copy and payment deadline is January 30.
Prefer to mail yours in? Click here to download the Advertising Details and Contract!